Friday, March 27, 2009

LAWAK

Below jokes will have typical Chinese/Singapore slang like 'la' 'lo' 'ma'. All these have no particular meaning except to add more spice to the conversation.


Story 1:
Teacher: Ah Kau, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how
much would your father still have?
Ah Kau: $10.
Teacher: You don't know Maths.
Ah Kau: You don't know my father la!

Story 2:
Mother: David, come here.
David: Yes, mum.
Mother: You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.
David: But but but....I will only get my report card tomorrow ???
Mother: I know that, but I'm going Hong Kong tomorrow so I'm scolding you
now.

Story 3:
Father: Why did you fail your Mathematics Test?
Son: On Monday, teacher said 3 + 5 = 8
Father: So?
Son: On Tuesday, she said 4 + 4 = 8.
On Wednesday, she said 6 + 2 = 8.
If she can't make up her mind, how I know the right answer one ???

Story 4:
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes Dear.
Girl: Would you die for me?
Boy: No la, mine is undying love only !!!

Story 5:
Man: How old is your father?
Boy: Same as me la.
Man: How can that be?
Boy: He only became a father when I born lo !!!

Story 6:
Teacher: Simon, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as
your brother's. Did you copy his?
Simon: No la, teacher. It's the same dog!

Story 7:
Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything!
Son: That's why I tell you she's no good!

Story 8:
Teacher: Where were you born?
Student: Singapore , Sir.
Teacher: Which part?
Student: All of me ma....

Story 9:
A boy came home from school with his exam results.
" What did you get?" asked his father.
" My marks are under water," said the boy.
" What do you mean 'under water'?"
" They are all below 'C' (sea) level."

copy from:
George Chan-MMU

No comments: